Sunday, August 31, 2014

Pictures and hungry

Off everything, except dairy...and I'm hungry (which I knew would happen.  It's the thought of what I can't eat as much as it is the physical need for food.)  I looked up variations online, and they are all over the map, most take out eggs, and most allow rice, so I'll make that switch...rice is easier to carry around.  Coffee was easier than sugar, and I really want ice cream (and cauliflower, though, not together.)  This has occupied my brain all day.  Even went for a long walk...and thought about food, oh, and how bad sections of the lake smell, almost makes your eyes water.  (Areas have gone anaerobic.)

Feeling pretty wiped out.

Pictures.

Tree with red branch, and clouds, Aug 31/L Herlevi 2014

Bicycle, Aug 31/L Herlevi 2014

Wheel, Aug 31/L Herlevi 2014

Found a treasure, Aug 31/L Herlevi 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment