Monday, February 6, 2017

Snowday

Woke up to a snowday (email telling me not to come to work.)  Choir rehearsal was cancelled, too.  Went out and walked about 20 kms and now I'm trying to motivate myself to go cook something.  That's not going well.  I'm not actually nuts, I'm in training for a long hike, and I wanted to give my shoes and outerwear a trial run.  Shoes kept my feet dry, though, do not have good grip on wet, smooth rock, nor on slush; jackets could be more waterproof.  I stayed warm enough, though.  No blisters.

Then found out someone had created a fake facebook account of me, so, dealt with that.  Ugh, even messaged my friends pretending to be me, it's creepy.

Here's a view of the snow.

Morning, February 6/L Herlevi 2017
Only When It Snows, February 6/L Herlevi 2017
Rosehips, February 6/L Herlevi 2017
Woodland Park, February 6/L Herlevi 2017

No comments:

Post a Comment