Friday, October 30, 2015

Pictures from Tuesday

Hit about a 3-hour window of calm weather.  It was actually sunny before I got off of work, but I couldn't leave yet.  Got a lot done, but not all.  Pulled up most of the tomatillos, and now I have to sort through a large bag's worth to decide if they are safe to consume or not (I have no idea what stage of ripeness they need to be, or that they have reached, since they basically stay the same color.)  I left when it just began to rain, as I had a large (paper) bag of stuff to put in the yard waste bin.  The rain picked up as I got off of the bus, but I made it home without the bag breaking.  I'll have to go back tomorrow, regardless of the weather.

Is it support staff appreciation week?  Two of the groups I help schedule rooms for (not my office) gave me gifts this week: a coffee cup (the kind with a lid, name is eluding me), and a gift certificate.  Also won another gift basket from a different grocery store.  This time nail polish, most of which I will probably re-gift.  It's because I enter all the time.

Here are a few pictures from Tuesday.

Heading out, October 27/L Herlevi 2015

Fog at Bainbridge, October 27/L Herlevi 2015

Into the unknown world, October 27/L Herlevi 2015

Obscure, October 27/L Herlevi 2015

Emptiness, October 27/L Herlevi 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment