Tuesday, December 1, 2009

December 2, 2009

Just wanted to add the disclaimer, that I might write about other events happening in the area in addition to the Advent Calendar, and there is no connection between my opinion or view of events, or even with the events themselves, and the treat behind the window in the Advent Calendar.

Today I was downtown and stopped by Monorail Espresso, as a side note, I think this might have been Seattle's first coffee cart, now a store front. The cookie is called the Chubby, basically, it's a golf ball of a chocolate chip cookie and mighty good. It'll set you back $1.75. Monorail Espresso is at 520 Pike Street, Seattle, WA.


I don't have a picture yet, but will post eventually. Cakespy's photostream at flickr has one, also she had a review on her blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment