Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Less than a week

Because I haven't written in a while and it's Lent, and...

Things I am grateful for:

It's spring.
The glorious muted-orange, western sky, last night, with the sudden rain.
I really like my dentist.
The cherry trees look like they might actually bloom before I leave.
Made it through the monologue.  The show was fun.
Even if it is a bit of whack-a-mole, loose ends are being tied.
The privilege to travel.
Lent.
Co-worker gave me her Spanish phone, so I won't have to buy one.
D, for tying that shoe.
B, for you thoughtful acts of kindness, that you choose to remember.
R, for the invitations.
For all the people that drive me home from wherever (been a lot of them.)
Creativity (mine and everybody else's)
Kindness (mine and everybody else's)
Courage (mine and everybody else's)
Getting out of my comfort zone.

Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment