Thursday, August 24, 2017

Books, books, and more books

Hate to say it, but I'm getting somewhat burned out on reading.  (Well, in particular, reading to fulfill a category.  I've completed 16 books, though one of those was about trauma, so doesn't count, and have started ten others, not sure if I'll finish them all or not.)  The deadline is Sept 5, maybe I'll just fill out the card in an interesting pattern.  I'm not super excited about any of the books I'm currently reading, and they are long (but I want to complete the challenge, to not have something hanging over me, undone)  Plus, it's the end of summer, and the smoke has cleared, and the days are getting shorter, and minus this boot (which I'm still wearing), I'd like to get out and enjoy it more.  It's starting to feel like school, a self-imposed one.

Some photos from the past couple of months.

Lights to lead you home, August 6/L Herlevi 2017

Soft, July 6/L Herlevi 2017

Shroud, August 17/L Herlevi 2017

Big, sunflower face, August 17/L Herlevi 2017

Field, August 17/L Herlevi 2017

No comments:

Post a Comment