Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Tuesday, Aug 10, 10

Woke up, turned my head to the left and found the room spinning wildly. 2 hours later and I'm still somewhat dizzy, but am standing to type and not moving my head. I suppose it's a good sign that I can type. Been lying on the living room floor until this point, but go up to look to see if there was anything with eucalyptus in it, in the event that it's my sinuses and maybe I just need a decongestant. I heard knocking on the door, but didn't make it in time to answer it, nor the following phone call...it is possible she was coming to check up on me. I don't know.

While lying on the carpet, I had a great silhouette view of the suet feeder. I had been saying that the sparrows fed at the dry feeder while the juncos, nuthatches, chickadees, flickers and starlings fed at the suet-feeder, but then noticed all the sparrows had come over as well. They always seem to feed in a group, 4 or 5 hanging on the feeder, all of them chirping, gregarious. Sometimes, a sparrow will join the flicker, keeping out of the way of it's long beak, but the flicker chases off anything that gets too close. Ugh, dizziness is creeping back up.

Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment