Wednesday, January 17, 2018

And then...

Wow, just received a text, offering support (institutional, as well as moral, i.e., they like the idea, think I should go ahead, as well as are giving the okay to go and do it, etc.) for a project I want to do.  Now I need to figure out how to start, what I need, what are the right questions, etc.

Also, someone gave me their contact info regarding headshots, and a co-worker offered some advice (which now seems obvious) regarding a direction I hadn't even considered.

I can't figure out what's going on with the bank, they refunded the money, but they still need to do an investigation?  I had a convoluted conversation with someone on the phone (because I had received two emails to call).  I think we both left confused, though I don't blame him.  He was nice about it, at any rate.

Guess, I've run out of excuses for "why not?" do things.

Spending my evening, now, researching, and brainstorming questions, people to contact for advice, and listening to an outstanding broadcast of "The Roadhouse" on KEXP.  Seriously, so good.

No comments:

Post a Comment