Thursday, July 16, 2015

Oh

I love how the the gray of the clouds is dissolving into the high blue of the sky; the smell of brewing coffee; the sense of safety and groundedness that makes me feel.  I'm trying to slow down.

A week or so ago, I fortuitously came across an essay which lit off light bulbs of recognition in my head: yeah, this is exactly what I'm dealing with.  I think I'd been hitting around it for years, in jokes that I made, but not pinpointing where it all stemmed from.  Anyway, reading more now, and my antsy-ness is that I want to face up to it and get through it...and yet is it ever that simple?  And still, better late than never, I guess?

It's a lot to deal with, but I'm excited to have a focus: I've been in this labyrinth long enough.

L Herlevi 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment