Monday, February 15, 2016

Not really a day off

Acupuncture, then four hours of working on Ibsen, then running home to pick up music, and running back to Macbeth rehearsal, which ended early because apparently a sandwich at 11 am was no longer working for energy at 5:30 pm, and my scene partner was basically having to read my lines for me, since I could no longer remember them.  I memorized it a couple of weeks ago, but kinda' just blanking out by the end of rehearsal tonight.  Can't work well when you're hungry.  Can't even think straight when you are hungry.  Then a choir rehearsal I was talked into going to.  I haven't gone all winter because it conflicts with Shakespeare class, but didn't have class tonight.  We sang this piece five years ago, I only remember the last section.  It's twelve minutes, I think.  I'll have to look it up, they are performing it in less than three weeks.  Man, it's high.  (Sibelius, Oma Maa.)  I'm wiped out.

No comments:

Post a Comment