Monday, June 6, 2016

Monday

I have an idea for a clown thing, but it's half-baked, and because of that, wonder if I should just sing.  Not sure what I'll sing, not currently studying voice, and not specifically auditioning for a musical.  I'm assuming (perhaps incorrectly) that the purpose for that would be to hear what I sound like when I sing and possibly range?  Not sure what direction the show will take, there are songs in the text, but it's not traditionally a musical...traditionally, it's Shakespeare, and could really go in any direction.  So, don't have a clue on style of music.

Class starts tonight, it's almost as hot as it was last year (for the same time of year, all three weeks last year were during a heat wave), and as a consequence, hardly slept last night.  Still, looking forward to it.  And I figure, since we all made it through the training in a heat wave last year, can do it again.  There's a good hour working on performance and Ki.  It's doable.  Need to remember to eat enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment