Monday, March 5, 2018

What little I would take

In the event of a fire.  I packed a normal sized back-pack, the kind carried to school.  I packed a change of clothes (actually, only underclothes, jeans, and socks), hat, scarf, gloves, a couple journals, a pen, ibuprofen, lipstick, lip balm, my passport, and a rosary that was given to me by my mother.  I was charging my phone, and if time allowed, would've brought that.  My work keys were in my jacket pocket.  My tablet, if time allowed.  A bar of soap, and a pair of reading glasses.  And hopefully I would grab the jacket and my wallet on the way out.  And that was pretty much it.

So, how do I let other things (not everything, obviously I would need more to live day to day, and joy is good, but aside from those) go, then?

No comments:

Post a Comment