Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Always the hope

Well, that wasn't in the forecast.  Flashing lights and rumbling high in the sky, a lot of show, but when I walk out after it has passed, my shoes don't even get wet from the grass.  So, hit and miss, mostly miss here, on the rain.  (And this was a red blob on the radar...moved through very quickly.)  Yesterday went rather late in the evening to water and weed.  The garden grew dark quickly and I got pretty sketched out and almost ran out without putting the hose back.  Will need to go back and pick up the weeds (and the tomatoes are ripe.)

Just saw a notice for the show.  Really need to write this thing.  I have a beginning and an end, am trying not to be all melodramatic or cliche in the middle.  Having a hard time with it, because I'm not writing it from any personal experience, though perhaps I should.

No comments:

Post a Comment