Wednesday, April 11, 2018

Tired

I'm trying to finish a book: Patti Smith's "M Train."  I'm enjoying it, but slow about it: I think it must be past due by now.  It's a series of essays, related to one another, not necessarily linear, though, they could be.

Catching up on things, but there always seems to be more.  Have an acting thing at the end of the week that I'm looking forward to.  Hope to do it justice.  And more garden stuff to catch up on.  It's a lot of work, and I'm still tired.  The first phase of a work project got completed today, and someone else contacted me about a story project, so that might happen.  Several people I'm quite fond of at work are leaving soon, and we have a vote for the future of a central part of my life coming up.  Emotionally I'm drained, wavering between ache (which has been off and on for months) and defiance (why do I care? Still I find I do.)  Every day I have plans for my evenings, since there is extended light now, and every evening I just end up sleeping instead. 

These are basically two pictures of the same thing, but the light was glorious.

The Quad, April 10/L Herlevi, 2018

The light in springtime, April 10/L Herlevi, 2018
What I want most of all right now is to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment