Sunday, June 19, 2022

Now it is Autumn

 We've gone from 104 F to 72 F today. The lows will be in the 40's for next week or so.  Windy, too, though this seems to be a windy area. Didn't get walking until probably 7:30 ish. When I woke up half the room had already left, which is quite the change from yesterday, where it was noisy and someone turned on the lights at 10 before 5 am.  I only woke up this morning because someone's alarm went off at 5:30 am.  Walked just under 20 kms.

For the record: Burgos, Tardajos, Hontanas, Castojeriz, Boadilla del Camino. I probably could've walked further, but everyone else was heading to Fromista, and it seemed like it might get hard to find a bed, plus the food here is good, and there's a huge yard to hang out in. I'll probably catch a bus to Leon or Astorga soon, getting short on time.

I have a wool top on, it feels chilly after a week over 100.

No comments:

Post a Comment