Monday, June 20, 2022

Only One Week In

 It's weird already thinking about planning the rest of my days to make my flight. I feel like I just got here.  The weather was funny today, just enough big drops of rain coming down to make everyone stop to put on rain gear only to stop and get warm again as soon as you got covered up.  The shop owner was telling me it had been quite crowded even a week ago, but now very few people are coming through. I'm walking to the next village then catching a bus to Leon. Then I'll either go to Astorga to see the museums or to Ponferrada to see the castle, then start walking again.  Should be able to walk the rest and then make my flight.  Of course if I do, I'll hit the crowds.  And I ve met a lot of interesting people.  That's life, though.  I have to do what's best for me. In Villalcazar de Sirga. Last night in Boadilla.  The food is quite good.

No comments:

Post a Comment