Thursday, June 16, 2022

What to do

 Lost my post, internet cut out.  It's getting stormy, breezy and actual clouds, yet still quite bright and hot. Came outside, my room was getting too hot.  We're going to get a thunderstorm.

So, I've been averaging between 40-50 Euros/night for lodging, and still coming up empty for pre-booking tomorrow, so do I just wing it and hope I find a bed? Not all places let you prebook, and I know COVID protocols changed things, but it's kinda lonely travelling this way (and I really need laundry facilities.). Should I cut the chord and just walk? Worst case scenario, I'll have to find someone to help me find a bed, and hail a cab, which will be stressful, but I was seeing 70 Euro/night, and that's not sustainable for long-term.  Wish me luck.

The thunderstorm won't cool things down much, though once again the breeze is nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment