Thursday, March 19, 2015

One

Batteries died yesterday, but still, this is the only picture from yesterday or today that excites me much.  The light and the camera weren't getting along, not sure why.  (And don't need any dental work after all, which is good; he just told me to stop grinding my teeth before I get a fracture.)  Looked up housing options, and there's really not much better than what I've got, so I'll probably stay one more year, after that, I don't know.  Different city?  Don't know.  Feeling somewhat disillusioned, it was a day of extremes (maybe it's the eve-of-the-full-moon-equinox-eclipse...or something.)

Here's the shot I like best of the bunch.  From today.

March 19/L Herlevi 2015
Wide awake during the eclipse, tried to stream it online, but didn't feel like joining the site with this computer. 

So, so awake.

No comments:

Post a Comment