Monday, March 9, 2015

Photos

These are some pictures from today.  First is the sun rising through the fog in the morning.  The remainder are the result of my decision to think in b/w.  When I shot film in the past it was almost exclusively b/w, and I regularly switched my thinking between color and b/w.  I'd view the world differently, depending on what film was in my camera, but the automatic switching to see between the two started to drive me nuts.  I stopped years ago, but decided this morning to see what I would shoot if I were shooting b/w and if I would choose my subjects accordingly.  (These are digital, not film, but I almost never shoot this camera in b/w.)  These were all mid-day, very contrasty, hard shadows.

Sun rising, March 9/L Herlevi 2015

Trees, March 9/L Herlevi 2015

Shadows, March 9/L Herlevi 2015

Blooming, March 9/L Herlevi 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment