Friday, January 18, 2013

Friday

The thing about fruit is that I get bored half-way through eating it.

The crow sneakily buried it's stash in the grass outside my window.  Then it walked around innocently, as if to throw off the trail.  Fifteen feet later, it flew off.

It's the Friday afternoon before a long weekend.  I cheated on the sugar this morning and let someone buy me a hot chocolate, which I consumed.  I cheated on the alcohol again as well, Wednesday night.  My throat felt dry and sticky at the same time, I drank water, Emergen-C, Immune Defense tincture, more water, and sucked on an elderberry cough drop, all to no effect.  Then I tried a shot of this Estonian herbal liquor, which feels thick and burns, that didn't help either, even though I hoped it might. The best it offered was that the burning distracted from the dryness.  Otherwise, I don't feel sick, so I don't know what that was about. Still have it to an extent, perhaps it was from the novocaine at the dentist, from swallowing it.

Just a side note, that has absolutely nothing to do with anything, I live at about 326 ft, and work is somewhere between 12-20 ft. All this to say that during the day there might be flurries at my house, but almost never at work.  And today it's just a very wet, somewhat chilly and thick fog, which as of almost 2 pm has yet to burn off.  It might be raining by this time next week, again, it's either cold and foggy or warm and rainy.  On the days that the fog has burned off, the sunsets have been lovely.

No comments:

Post a Comment