Thursday, January 31, 2013

morning

Completely scattered this morning. Took 2+ hours from when I woke up 'til I got out of the house and to the doctor appointment. Everything I did was fairly random, and not in any organized manner.  Did manage to cook lunch, cook breakfast and wash the tub (why???-okay it was gross, and I sprayed it down with this Seventh Generation bathtub cleaner-citric acid, mostly-totally makes it easier to scrub off the soap scum, so I couldn't leave it that way).  I suppose when I woke up I thought I had more time, but cooking took longer than I expected, as it always does, and then I was forgetting that I actually needed to leave the house, so at 7:20 am, I hadn't scrubbed/rinsed out the tub or taken a shower, and I needed to do the first before the latter.  And then I still had to wash dishes.  Luckily was able to get homework done in class, and I understood it, so that's good.  Breathe. Center.
Hanko, Finland-and the stillness of mid-summer 2012/L Herlevi
 
Of course the throat is starting to have the inkling of feeling better, maybe all the herbs and teas and saline solution I've been bombarding it with are starting to work.  I hope so.  I would like to try to go to rehearsal (singing tonight) plus the voice lessons start this weekend.  I really don't want to harm my vocal chords.

No comments:

Post a Comment