Wednesday, January 30, 2013

over 2 weeks now

and counting.  No let up in the throat pain.  Now, my dentist says it might be a bacterial infection,  and it should clear up on it's own, only it hasn't.  I feel like I slowly being submerged into the throat pain: hurts to swallow, really hurts to cough, and after a fun coughing fit last night, I spat up blood. Thankfully, just the once.  Still, scary in the middle-of the night.  Glands slightly swollen behind my chin, but still, no fever or anything.  I'm going to see yet someone else tomorrow.  Oh, God, can't wait to see all the doctor bills.  Finally tried the Flo-nase yesterday, but it gave me a sinus headache, and made my eyes hurt, so I felt worse than I had.  Only thing that makes it better is ibuprofen, and to not cough:)

No comments:

Post a Comment