Friday, January 25, 2013

Friday

Oh, so off the sugar wagon, but haven't had alcohol in about a week, and didn't actually drink much of what I had a week ago as I had just left the emergency room (after lying around there for a few hours and taking prednisone and benedryl to calm a possible allergic reaction to who knows what) and I stopped somewhere to eat as it had been 22 hours since I'd eaten, and ordered a drink without thinking.  At any rate, decided that alcohol and the pill were a bad mix, so didn't really drink it.  People keep leaving sweets in the lobby. You'd think that would slow down after the holidays, but it hasn't. There have been a lot of birthdays this month.

My throat is supposedly not an infection, and it feels okay in the morning, but by the time I go home, it's killing me.  I lie around and try not to move. Supposed to use Afrin and Flo-nase, but haven't yet, I had to wait to get paid. Voice starts in a week.  Should do an elimination diet, I suppose, but lack the will-power right now.  I still want coconut pudding, I just need to make it.

No comments:

Post a Comment