Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Finally done

Now that the Summer Book Bingo is over, and my foot is more or less weight bearing, what shall I fill my time with?  I feel very free.

By author, I read (since beginning of July, sat around a lot with the not-being-able-to-walk thing):

The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy - Douglas Adams*
I, Robot - Isaac Asimov
Are You My Mother? - Alison Bechdel
In the Unlikely Event - Judy Blume
Fahrenheit 451 - Ray Bradbury
The Martian Chronicles - Ray Bradbury
Time Out of Joint - Philip K. Dick
Following the Milky Way-A Pilgrimage Across Spain - Ellen O. Feinberg
The Great Gatsby - F. Scott Fitzgerald*
i am Brian Wilson - Ben Greenman and Brian Wilson
Langston Hughes Short Stories - Ed. by Akiba Sullivan Harper
Brave New World - Aldous Huxley
The Remains of the Day - Kazuo Ishiguro
A Wrinkle in Time - Madeleine L'Engle*
True and False-Heresy and Common Sense for the Actor - David Mamet
Night Train to Lisbon - Pascal Mercier
19 Varieties of Gazelle-Poems of the Middle East - Naomi Shihab Nye
You & Yours - Naomi Shihab Nye
Citizen 13660 - Miné Okubo
Felicity - Mary Oliver
Boy, Snow, Bird - Helen Oyeyemi
The Catcher in the Rye - J.D. Salinger
Shrill - Lindy West
A Room of One's Own - Virginia Woolf

* have also read in full in the past.  The Mamet and Feinberg books, I've read in part in the past, but re-read, in order.

No comments:

Post a Comment