Monday, September 25, 2017

Monday

Put my sweater on backward, again.  I noticed as I was leaving the house, but wanted to get to work on time, so left anyway.  I really should put a new light-bulb in.

Worked on a video shoot last night for a performance project.  It's for illustrating the project to potential venues.  It's slow-tempo movement; it was fun.  I'd been looking forward to it all month, but was still anxious all weekend about not wearing the "right" clothing.  I could've emailed someone about it, but didn't.  In the end, what I had was fine (and I mentioned that to one of the other actors, she said she did the same thing.)  Anxiety: welcome to my head.  Anyway, I hope the project happens, and I can be a part of the actual work.  I love performing (and it's a cool project.)

My co-worker thinks I should talk to the phone-call person.  I was thinking about it yesterday, I agree.  We have to work together, it'd be weird to not acknowledge it, and less cowardly to deal with it on my part.  (Although, still have to figure out the circumstances to address it.)

And I was wrong.  On deeper thought, I know what I want.

No comments:

Post a Comment