Monday, August 18, 2014

Must be a Monday

Put on the wrong pants this morning, not a big deal, but it confused me after the fact. (I have two pairs of jeans and they are cut different...laundry, life, confusion.  My head's not really on straight today.  Not bad, just not thinking straight.)

Sky filling up with clouds, pushed forward on distant winds.  Pictures from after work and after watering.  Now the sky is almost completely overcast, though the clouds are thin. (Garden produced an actual, normal-sized tomato, much to my surprise.  I hadn't noticed it until today.  I have had bad luck with those - bit into by rats, split by rainstorms, not hot enough summers, etc.  I'd thought I'd only bought cherry tomatoes this year.  Curious.)  Fourth picture is from yesterday, this heron had lovely patterns in its feathers (and a twig stuck to its face.)

Clouds, 5 pm ish, Aug 18/L Herlevi 2014

George w/solar flare, Aug 18/L Herlevi 2014

That's the sun, Aug 18/L Herlevi 2014

Heron, Aug 17/L Herlevi 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment