Saturday, January 10, 2015

Birthday

Four more minutes of my birthday.  Then ten hours until tomorrow's class.  Seven hours of class.  Impending sense of dread between every exercise, not knowing what will be expected next...except failure may always be the option.  Came up last summer as well.  I have a ticket for a show tomorrow, but he mentioned he was pretty wiped out after last Saturday's marathon class.  Being "on" that long, is exhausting.  Plus, I have to do my full trip thing tomorrow, as I didn't have the right shoes tonight (I had clogs on, not conducive to tripping and not getting hurt really, at least not at this stage.)  Again, so much to remember, and I'm so out of regular practice.  The whole energy levels, the sharing, the unexpected reaction, the unexpected, the discovery, running with impulse, how you enter, and how you exit...not shutting yourself down, or letting your energy flag.  Tonight was mostly technical stuff about tripping, and physically (as well as vocally) reacting, walking into a door (I wanted shoes for the stairs and the door parts.  I was okay tripping on the flat floor barefoot.)  I should write notes.

Some friends took me out for a drink after.  I think it must have been straight alcohol, no mixer in there.  So, I guess I'm restarting the allergy testing tomorrow...it's okay, I've been kinda' flaky.  I mentioned that I felt like a slug earlier, and when I was away from my desk, my boss dropped off a mocha for me.  She told me after I'd already drunk it. (Had been almost a week off of coffee, and nine days off of alcohol.)  At least I'm still taking the main supplement, though it tastes nasty.  I do want to feel better.

I also need to look over my notes and cast this thing, already.  (Two potentials are in the workshop this weekend.)

Facing fears.

Tired.

Sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment