Thursday, February 19, 2015

Day 2

Day 2.  Dreamt I was eating bread and cheese without thinking about it, woke up to find that wasn't true, I was probably just hungry.  And I woke up late.

The thing is written, more or less.  Need to cut about a paragraph out.  I was almost exactly at 10 minutes last night.  I can cut words for descriptions and just do those things, but it probably still needs to be a little shorter.  I also want to add a song at the end, no idea what that should be, but I start with a song.  A year ago, I would not have been able to do this.  It felt like I needed to sing in the beginning, so I am.  Also need to be off-book by Saturday.

After watching all the other work last night I am inspired.  Just so full of personality and honesty and creativity.  Feel lucky to be a part of this group.  We are performing these in a little over two weeks.  Wonder how much they will change before then?  I know that's soon, but it feels odd to have something down this early.  (I tend to change things right up to the end.)

This song's been running in my head all day.  "Lloyd, I'm Ready to Be Heart Broken," by Camera Obscura.
http://youtu.be/9gnsWamIB4s?list=PL70DF8ADE53C610FE

No comments:

Post a Comment