Sunday, February 22, 2015

Day 5

Day 5.  It is hoped that one day we will decide in favor of our own well-being (physical, mental, etc.) over whatever temporary emotional fix we get from things that ultimately do us harm.

Second try on the chia-seed pudding, used a can of coconut cream I bought at Christmas to make Puerto Rican rice pudding, but never did.  Maybe I should stir it again, keep the lumps out.  Or next time use a wider-mouthed jar so I can stir with a whisk.

Have spent most of the weekend with my mind one step behind my body.  Just got back from the store to go buy the thing I went to the store for earlier, but got distracted and came home without the first time.  I have it now.  Been doing that all day.  Although, the distraction did involve buying groceries, which then meant I actually got around to cooking, so will actually have something I can eat tomorrow instead of sitting at work wondering where in the world I can get something to eat, all day.

In spite of that, did have a productive day, including long singing rehearsal (with voice lesson), and finally re-writing script w/stage directions and edits in (and kept it under two pages.)  I need to schedule rehearsal space.

And walking home just now I thought, I would love to see the northern lights some day, but the clear night sky holds beauty enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment