Monday, June 8, 2015

Day one over

Well, aside from the fact of my feet killing me, not too scary afterall.  We only did "drills" for the first 2 1/2 hours, the rest of the time was spent creating a performance piece...we have a performance on day 14.  I wasn't expecting that (I had no idea what to expect, I just wanted more theatre training/exposure) so that's an awesome bonus.  We have to create a "routine" by Thursday, and I still need to memorize the song in Japanese.  No idea what to expect still, lots of hours to fill, but I'll let the anxiety go, I think I'm in good hands.

Sweltering in the studio and at the house.  It's supposed to cool down a little tomorrow.  Chance of seeing the Northern Lights later tonight.  So tired now, don't think I can wake up for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment