Thursday, June 25, 2015

Thursday

Tuesday.  Woke up to what I thought was a hawk calling, but when I looked out my window, there was only a very vocal squirrel on the roof, tail up in alarm, talking toward a tree.  Never did see what it was focused on.  Missed class because I was feeling "dis associative?"  As if I was going to get vertigo, and I was concerned about how I would get home if I did.  Didn't get worse.  Didn't particularly get better.

Went to see a doctor on Wednesday to see if was my ear, but she couldn't reproduce the symptoms, so I don't know.  Still feeling odd, but I made it through class last night without any more problems.  Now everything hurts. Tiger balm and ibuprofen.  We have our performance tonight.  Went over everything we will be doing for that, last night.  Found myself weak in the legs by the time we got to walking backward.  Need more carbs today.  More fruit.  More water.

Haven't been able to get to the garden all week.  There was an unexpected attempt at rain yesterday, but I don't think it helped.  I hope everything survives in spite of my lack of attention.  Soon.

We'll get out early tonight, but then one more class.  Then I'll figure out what's next.

No comments:

Post a Comment