Monday, June 29, 2015

Monday

I suppose awareness counts for something, you can't change until you realize you need to.

Still have this weird feeling in my head.  I've had it before, but it seems to be lasting longer now.  Lots of pressure, especially around my sinuses and my ears, like my head is trying to expand.  Disconcerting.  (Someone suggested it might be an intolerance to caffeine, or dehydration.)

Almost started crying on Friday when we finally got up and started to work through the things (I cannot remember the right term, it's not "exercise" or "drill" but I think it starts with a "d") then pulled myself together.  We start so many of these with acknowledging each other, taking in the room, before the actual moving; it was the "this is the last time I'm going to do this with all of you" feeling.  Such a good three weeks.  I'm hoping we'll get to see pictures soon, though whenever we do, that'll be a nice reminder.

I mostly closed my windows this morning, thinking there was a chance it would rain.  (If we had a thunderstorm last night, I slept through it.  Someone who lives north of here mentioned hearing thunder, and the porch as well as the cars parked on the street were wet in the morning.)  When I got home, the entire house was like an oven; when I could no longer stand being in the attic, I sat around downstairs and watched bad tv for a couple of hours, windows and doors open to get some airflow, but it's still too hot to sleep.  Surprisingly sweltering, it didn't seem like it was as hot today as last week, but the house is definitely worse.  And it's dry, dry, dry...no end in sight.

No comments:

Post a Comment