Friday, June 26, 2015

Friday

The "performance" last night was fun.  How do I incorporate that into my life?  I was joking about it with my roommate when I got home, telling her what the training was.  She said we should re-arrange the living room to make space to move around in (it's a tiny living room.)  I'm in the best shape I've been in in ages.  Can't think of anything else that comes close in exercise as far as intensity and enjoyment...perhaps dance.  (Though it's not really feasible to work out four hours a day.)

It's been an eye-opening couple of weeks.  Re-assessing everything, mostly where I'm putting all my energy.  Seeing things for what they are and not what I want them to be, or what I thought they were.  All that needs to change.  More mutuality.  More balance...across the board in my life.  Same behavior, different subject.  I'm worthy of love and reciprocation, but I continue to give my life as if I didn't matter.  As if that were the way to "win" affection, but it never is.  The biggest stretch where I didn't do this was when I was too burned out.

In better news, love won again.  A good day for equality, and my heart is full.

No comments:

Post a Comment