Saturday, September 13, 2014

Did not go afterall

I woke up at 5 am and called him just before 6 to say I was going to give my vocal chords a rest and not go.  Fell back asleep, got up late, and as I was getting ready to go to market, my roommate asked if I wanted to go to coffee.  I went, drank tea (which made me shaky, didn't realize how much caffeine was in tea) and we talked about life and work and music and travel and languages and Russian literature for two hours.  It was good.  Missed the market, didn't really need to go, but I like it.  I like buying my food from the people that grow it.  Been going there for years.

Went to the second half of the New Play Lab series at Freehold.  Devastating, but good.  More people should see them.  (This group reads once more, tomorrow night.)

(Up) In the sky, (while) walking home, another dramatic rising moon.  In chalk, on the sidewalk, this:

Chalk, Sept 13/L Herlevi 2014

Random picture of non-rising moon/L Herlevi 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment