Sunday, October 19, 2014

Sometime past mid-October

The wind in the leaves sounds like rain.  It's sunny and warm again, the weather reports pessimistically calling the bright blue sky "partly cloudy."  Perhaps it's only the sky above me that is clear.  The forecast is for 70 again.  I've had nothing to write about lately.  Missed a show last night, a preview, because I decided to stay for dinner at an event we sang at earlier in the evening.  They sent me home with food.

I should go walk.  Work on the monologue.  I'm using the second one, mostly because I have a better sense of what she wants in this scene.  Been trying to pin the other one down for the past year, but still not feeling convinced.  I'm not sure which one I'll use for the class.

My legs are feeling normal, just before I go back to class.  I should do some balancing for good measure.  This is my last free Sunday for a while.

Back from a walk, it's dark now.  I am stuck on the last two words.  I think I know what she wants but it never comes out right when I say them.  I mostly have the monologue, as well as the Suzuki text, down.  The house smells like solvent, everyone denies it.  Giving me a headache, even with every window open.

Here are pictures of trees.  (I finally found the batteries, not sure how I missed seeing them, they've been on a bookshelf for a while, I'm guessing.  These were taken with a different camera, the batteries are still charging.)

Yellow, Oct 19/L Herlevi 2014

Tree, Oct 19/L Herlevi 2014

Late afternoon, Oct 19/L Herlevi 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment