Wednesday, April 20, 2016

After class

Feeling calm.  My boss said I could take Friday off if I wanted, said it's better to know and do something than to not know.  (And I didn't even cry...even if I do tend to the morbid.)

Went for a long walk in the Fill during lunch, not a lot of birds around, but the sun and the leaves and the scent of the plants was glorious.  I had closed my windows this morning because there was a slight chance of thunderstorms in the forecast, and I had class tonight.  And it was around 80 again today.  They're open now, a breeze is blowing through them, and a storm is moving up near Tacoma now, so I will need to close them again, but not quite yet:  the house is stuffy, and the breeze is very pleasant.

We only went through the rewrite in class 1x tonight.  Enough for more info for further rewrites, and to figure out how it ends.  It's going in yet, another new direction, but I like it.  We can't rehearse for at least a week as one of the actors is out of town.  Guess I can try to figure out this character more in the meantime.  Maybe I'll work on audition stuff, too, I finally was able to rejoin TPS, so am getting audition listings again.  (And I need a new headshot, since I no longer look like my old one, having chopped all of my hair off since then.)

I wonder how soon I have to stop drinking?  I should probably look that up...I'm hungry, so I'm avoiding the kitchen so I don't distractedly eat something...I think I'm past that point.  It'll be nice to have this over with and be home again.  Now that I think about it, I don't remember anything else about the last time I had to get this done after running into the house.  9:30.

No comments:

Post a Comment