Monday, April 25, 2016

Monday

So, I got a message from the doctor this morning, they didn't find anything obvious (good news, for sure) and suggested I go see a naturopath.  I respect him for that, not the expected response.  I asked my friend yesterday what happened, I had asked beforehand that she be in the recovery room when the doctor spoke to me, because I assumed I wouldn't remember anything.  Which, of course, I didn't.  Apparently, I carried on an intelligent conversation with the doctor, of which I remember nothing.  So, if you are ever on those dis-associative drugs, have someone else in the room with you.  Honestly, my ability to remember fully came back around 3 pm, and yet, I guess because you can carry on conversations, they will have them with you, and you probably will not remember it.

And still, was this even necessary?  It was expensive, invasive, and I'd been feeling a lot of anxiety from the urgency the doctor seemed to have about my having this done.  I'm glad to know I can let that worry go now, but I still have to figure out how I'm gonna pay for it.  And I still don't know what's wrong with me.

Think I need to go out and see some live theatre this week...feels like it's been a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment