Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Back to cloudy

At least it's warmer.  The flowers are beginning to pop on the trees at the edge of the Quad.  Will see if my battery is still charged in the camera and take some pictures after work. (It's now still light out for an hour after work!)

The scan was quick but I freaked out about the iodine injection (or possibly just having the IV in my arm) and felt heavy in the chest and head after, so had to stay for a while to see if I got better, which obviously, I have.  Mostly my blood pressure shot up. I won't know anything for a week. On the bus on the way to the office yesterday, I had an episode of "bus-dozing" and began to imagine a blue light shining in my throat and inside my body.  I imagine it healing everything.  I don't know if it helps, but it does calm me down and so I'll probably continue to do it when I can. Incidentally, the technician did an excellent job with the IV, no bruising whatsoever.

The speaking test for Finnish is this week (how did the quarter go so quickly?) And then a quiz early next week and the final on Friday. Whew. Just when I thought I was getting the hang of everything, we learned how to figure out how to find the word stem and how to form the stem into other forms, which is helpful for communication, but a lot to digest in a week.

Cheerio.

No comments:

Post a Comment