Wednesday, March 6, 2013

ah rain!

Falling in earnest...I bring my rain coat on the days when it doesn't rain, and didn't wear it today. It's bulky. Perhaps it won't be raining when I leave.

Throat tests were negative for cancer or other infection, but there is throat damage. Have been changing my diet and cutting back to 1 or 2 cups of coffee/day, eating earlier at night, etc. I think I'm singing now in a more healthy manner since starting these voice lessons.  I sang the whole concert on Sunday, it was split into 2 sets of 5 songs each, and there was an hour break in between, and I didn't feel like I needed painkillers afterward, so that's improvement. I sang in class afterwards and my voice "broke" but not much, I went with it.

Did not get a good photo of trees last night, will make further attempts.

Ooh...guess I shoulda' brought the jacket afterall.  Very. Wet. Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment