Sunday, March 24, 2013

Palm Sunday

I was wrong about thinking it won't freeze in the mornings now, it's been below freezing when I've woken up now a few times in the past week.  Now my throat hurts again because I coughed so much yesterday, maybe it's the pollen?

Ended up going to another museum today, because it was free, and so was I. Then I had been planning on seeing a production of Julius Caesar which was hours later, but I didn't feel like I could make it home and back by bus, so I ended up walking around a lot, in heeled boots. My feet were killing me. Hopefully end up with some good pictures from that. I have to get them developed, I've shot a bunch of film this week. Anyway, I was super tired, so I "bus-dozed" a bit during the first act, but not the second. I enjoyed it. It was the only public performance, so I'm glad I went. I just got home about an hour ago, it would normally have taken longer, but I had good luck with busses and transfers tonight. The air was pleasant on the walk from the bus stop to my house.

People in my life have been so kind lately, and I'm trying to be able to accept it. I think I've changed somehow. I'm not sure how, but a lot of my relationships are opening up, at a non-threatening pace, and I am grateful for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment