Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Tuesday

Out in the yard practicing biomechanics balancing stuff as the day lightens, sun not risen yet, but enough light to see. Flocks of crows fly overhead and robins sing somewhere in the nearby trees. I'm not as centered as I had been, haven't been practicing balancing as much as other aspects. I smacked myself in the forehead only once though.  I practice a lot of the walking and moving stuff at the bus stop and at work; we have a long hallway and a lot of corners around the lobby to my desk.

Somebody posted the zen proverb: "Let go or be dragged." on facebook recently. I have it posted on my desk. For some reason, when nothing else has worked, somehow this really does help me to let go of physical things. And those things carry emotional weight, but they are completely dragging me down. Need to do a Goodwill run and and H&M (they recycle old clothes now) run this weekend. Now, I'm going to go look for butterflies.

I give up trying to understand. I have never been mean or acted inappropriate toward him. He won't even respond to me. (I only asked "why?")  Let go or be dragged.

I was wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment