Friday, March 8, 2013

Last weekend of classes

Really gonna miss going. I think the combination of these two classes with these two instructors (and fellow students) opened up a lot of possibility for me, answered questions I didn't know I needed to even ask as well as the asking of more questions. This world feels way more open to me now, and for that I am grateful.

And then there was my brain on the oral exam..."what! wait, can I say that in Spanish?What?" It became an over eager spaniel watching a darting squirrel. I barely even looked at my instructor, I think my eyes were permanently rolled up toward the ceiling racking my brain to fish out those swimming, intermingling words that related to Finnish, and then pulling them apart from the Spanish ones. I CAN come up with the language, it just takes me a long time.

And I get a partial lunch today, do I go for a walk or do I go eat?

Here's one of two songs for the day: Jackson 5 (listened to a lot of Jackson 5 records when I was little)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PxPbu-AF6Ko

Here's the other: Aztec Camera-no particular reason for either, I like both. (This came out a while back, but I heard it for the first time this year.)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RCMX8k-jHsM

Hyvää viikonloppua!

No comments:

Post a Comment