Saturday, March 2, 2013

Saturday

One more week of acting classes for the quarter, Finnish class only has two more weeks as well.  Need to re-file my paperwork for tuition soon. We spend so much time standing with bent legs that my quads are always shaking after the biomechanics class. I enjoy the class, I'm going to miss going.

Tomorrow is the Kalevala celebration and voice class.  Tonight there is a Fado concert at Meany Hall.  I bought the tickets last spring, wouldn't have remembered it was tonight except I saw an ad for it. Been super spacy last couple of days. Think I might be taking on too much.

The concert was fabulous.  And perhaps the song (voice class) would better be entitled as I don't know how to let him love me. That would be a mystery as well.
Here's a youtube clip of Ana Moura singing Desfado http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V42ix2CtZ8Y
-Ciao
L

No comments:

Post a Comment