Friday, March 15, 2013

Friday

Well, that's all over, for better or worse.  The one thing I didn't study ended up being a large chunk of the test, and that would be how to form plurals.  I think I added extra vowels in a few cases, and I think I made it too complicated.  Still, I finished everything but "aurinkoista torilla?" "In the sun, on the square?" I know we went over it, which makes it worse that I can't remember it.

And since taking the biomechanics class, the way I move through space is fundamentally different from before.  I think my center of gravity has lowered and I definitely have complete contact between my feet and the ground, and that's new. Now, to spend time on character development in relation to everything I've learned.  It's strange to be suddenly free, I can actually read without feeling guilty that I should be studying or rehearsing.

Now, that I am no longer wearing a hat, I really should get a haircut or a better conditioner.  Put film in camera.

Hyvää viikonloppua!

No comments:

Post a Comment