Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Free day (Well, evening)

Woke up to sunlight.  Filtering through the trees and leaving streaks of light on the patio.  It makes my heart feel lighter, I hadn't realized how heavy it was.  My calendar is empty, first evening in over a week.  And tomorrow we have 40-minute appointments instead of 5 hours of class, so might actually be able to make it back to choir rehearsal.  We have a lot of new music to learn, and I like choral singing.

Found out that if I can work out the availability, I might be able to intern and get part of my tuition covered, and if not that, at least adjust the payment plan so that I can finish the program (we had a schedule change that would have changed when I had to pay in full, make it earlier than I had budgeted for.)

Changed my secret for Emily Sparks, it explains her (assumed) behavior better than one of my other ones.  Woke up with a headache, might be related to wine (only 2 glasses over the course of five hours-worked at another fundraising event last night) or my back, or my sinuses.  Feeling excited that I can get around to doing laundry tonight, but that energy might actually be related to the effect of the sunlight.

By the time I get off of work, it's clouding over, but light out until 6 pm(!)  Come home from running errands to find yet another toilet backed-up.  Our plungers all suck.  Can't get it unclogged, give up after 20 minutes and slippers backwashed with toilet water.  Toss slippers.  Bleach floor.  Shower.  Wash laundry.  Sulk.  Does make the prospect of moving a little more appealing, though. (Remaining bathroom is missing doorknob.)

Eating pudding now, and watching Inspector Lewis.  Still sulking.

No comments:

Post a Comment