Sunday, February 2, 2014

Sunday

Class was early because of the football game (GO HAWKS!)  Was gonna go out, but sat around with my housemate and watched the game with him.  (That was ridiculous.)  I was covered in green body paint (well, arms and neck) and really wanted to wash it off so as to not stain any more clothes.  Washed it off during halftime. (Fantasy was getting the part of Elphaba in Wicked in London; was gonna dress up and go sing Defying Gravity to the person I realized had been supporting me all along.)  The body paint was for class, not the game.

My task went better, I was committed to doing it, kept doing it, had a vein, made a commitment, knew who it was pinned on...so, that worked.  She didn't say much though, only commented that it was something I wanted and committed to...not sure how it went overall (she spent more time talking to my partners, there were three in the exercise.)  I like having three people (it's usually just two), it actually helps me to relax my focus and when I do that, I pick up more of what's going on.  Also, I did follow impulses early on, my first partner gave me something which made me cry in gratitude, and that was genuine.  I do need to figure out how to make the connection work with only two people.

I was in a crappy mood most of the day, not sure why.  Wanted to walk out of class, but refrained.  I'm fine now.  And suddenly find myself with free time.

RIP Philip Seymour Hoffman, a gifted actor.  Chased by the demons of addiction.  Far too young.

No comments:

Post a Comment