Friday, February 28, 2014

Seasonal transition

God, it's beautiful out today!  (Could hear birds singing outside my window again this morning.  Been a long time.)  Feels like spring, and the cherry trees are starting to bloom, but snow is a possibility again this weekend.  A tease, really, probably just up north.  Winter and spring duking it out for dominance.  Winter will win for the weekend, temporarily.

The day I wrote about the immune-system, I found a woman who wrote about RA and I wrote to her.  She sent me an e-book today.  I was thinking about it when I woke up and later found the email.  I am so grateful.  I've seen a lot of this info in bits and pieces before, but it's good to have it all in one place.  I don't drink enough water, and I take too many anti-inflammatories (which probably make things worse because they can damage your gut lining, make it more permeable which in turn can cause more food insensitivities.)  Didn't realize how prevalent corn was, don't think I'm allergic to it, but might eliminate it for a while anyway, just to see if I feel better without it (four pages of stuff that it's in.) The best I've ever felt (except I was always hungry) was the six weeks I was on a (very strict) elimination diet.  My doctors kept me on it for so long and I was so desperate for food, that the testing of eliminated food didn't go as planned, so I never did figure anything out.  It's more typical to eliminate food for a couple of weeks.  (This was long before I got sick, I just had allergies.)  But I felt great.

We did more visualization work last night, based on the text.  I have a hard time with it, I have to force myself to think of something else to get off the initial image...anyway, that led to some interesting places (a frog wearing a crown.)  But I saw the character I'm trying to communicate with, as a little boy, and I was so overwhelmed with love for him.  And that helps with how even though he did things I would see as bad in later life, why I still continued to love that boy, and believe in the fire burning inside.  Maybe, even if only once, someone believed each of us was the most lovely thing they ever encountered.  Someone loved you, and everyone else you come in contact with.  And that love is still there, somewhere inside.  You are still loved.

No comments:

Post a Comment