Saturday, March 22, 2014

Addendum, after the show

Still freaking out about living situation, but...Circa was great.  Again, amazing what the human body can do.  And then of course I was like (in my head), "Ooh, I got to work with her!"  (There are seven performers in the show, and five of them led the workshop last night, two women and three men.  At one point I got to do partner work with one of them.)  I have to say though, that my favorite thing was the hula hoop bit, it just looked cool, also the only thing in the show that I could even remotely ever come close to doing.  (Again, would have enjoyed it at any rate, but got more out of it because of the workshop where they talked about the movement language that goes into the choreography.  And again, that was open to the public and free, and did not fill up.  I think there was room for thirty participants... at the end, there were maybe 17.  On the flip side, I think I also got more nervous when they did stuff that looked dangerous.)  Fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment