Friday, March 21, 2014

Mostly for pictures

Equinox.  Mind blank.  Went into a drama library to find copies of the plays and could feel my brain perk up with excitement for the sheer amount of plays and related books, and I want to read everything, but since I can't, left with what I needed plus a potential play for scene work.  Actually have more ideas than I thought I would by now, hope I wrote them down.  Looked up rental listings as well...must depend on time of year, there were a lot, just have to make myself contact them now.

The Quad was crowded at 5:30 pm, the Thursday of finals week.  You'd think everyone woulda' split already.  Second picture is earlier in the day, trying to get a sun flare.  Slight success.
5:30 ish/L Herlevi 2014

Slight flare/L Herlevi 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment