Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Residue

Yesterday, the song that came into my head as I was re-reading Act II was The Winner Takes it All by ABBA.  This morning, I awoke from a dream that must've been a combination of all the scenes from last night, crowded with people, someone trying to keep me from leaving.  The residue of dreams lingers all day.  Looking at a piece of paper, the sound of hail, the ringing of a phone, triggers the same feeling.

Started reading "The Importance of Being Ernest," after work and then came home and the other woman that lives here was moving out, so now I'm stressed out again.  And cleaning.  And getting rid of stuff.  I really need to call the landlord, check on the monthly utilities (we aren't paying them currently) to see how much it would be to take the whole house for a year, I'll look elsewhere, too.  Just want to keep my options open.  If I didn't have the arm injury, I would be slightly less stressed about moving.  I can't bear weight on it, which means I'll have to get a lot of help to move.

Here are a couple pictures of the cherry trees in bloom, taken right before hail fell.
March 19/L Herlevi 2014
 
Trees/L Herlevi 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment